It’s time to change the world – tell everyone…
“Global Goals for Sustainable Development” are the next set of United Nations development goals on the back of the “Millennium Development Goals” which were set in 2000.
The 17 Global Goals set to achieve 3 extraordinary things in the next 15 years.
- End extreme poverty
- Fight inequality & injustice
- Fix climate change
- People living in extreme poverty has declined by more than 50%
- A reduction in over 6.2 million deaths by investment in fighting diseases, such as HIV/AIDS and malaria
- 2.1 billion have gained access to improved sanitation
- The proportion of people practicing open defecation has fallen by almost half
- The rate of children dying before their 5th birthday has declined by more than half
What do you need to do?
Know them. Be aware of them. Tell others. Take positive action.
Radio X will become part of “Radio Everyone” – a part of the Project Everyone in support of these new Global Goals… It’s a 7-day pop up radio station, with unique content presented by influential people from around the world and distributed by broadcasters, like us, to all corners of the earth!